Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Single Serving Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Raise your hand if you've ever made cookies just so you could eat the dough!
*raises hands* *and feet*
Needless to say, we've all done it. Let's face it; nothing is better than cookie dough! Except when you have a bowl to yourself for only 250 calories. Yummy, chocolatey, oatmealey cookie dough. All. For. You. Unless you decide to share, in which case I may imply that you're off your rocker! You know what would take this totally over the top? Warming it up for 30 seconds in the microwave. Warm cookie dough? Oh my goodness. I have to admit, when I came up with this idea, I felt like Einstein! And no, I don't mean to toot my own horn or anything :) But, really, it's going to be super awkward if someone has already done this. That's OK, I'll just give them a congratulatory plaque that says "Baking Einstein"! On & upwards...

Ingredients
1/2 cup oatmeal
1 tbsp coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
2 tbsp water
1/8 tsp baking powder (for taste)
1 tbsp chocolate chips

In a regular bowl, combine all ingredients, making sure to add chocolate chips last. Grab a spoon, dig in, and enjoy!

Question of the day: What's your favourite kind of cookie?
Besides, of course, peanut butter chocolate chip & oatmeal chocolate chip, mine would be the snicker doodles from Whole Foods. Those things are incredibly addictive & delicious! If you have never had one, well then you are missing out. But don't blame me if you can't stop at just one ;)

Hope you all enjoyed this recipe! Let me know what you thought of it, or if you have any changes to make. Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Um , so this looks AMAZING! Thanks!
    Will be trying out

    Georgia -

    http://thepescetarianpantry.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Georgia! Hope you like it. Feel free to add in whatever you like. You might crave a little more sweetener since I lack I'm the sweet tooth department ;)

      Delete