Sunday, August 26, 2012

Best Healthy/Vegan Peanut Butter Carob Chip Cookies

These. Are. Incredible... And I'm not just being bias. My little brother (who HATES healthy food) ate 4 of these. Four. I didn't tell him they were sugarless though. That's just between me and you :) When no one believed that these were healthy, I knew we had a game-winner on our hands. She shoots, she scores! For example: at 2pm, there were 20 of these. By 4pm that same day, there were 6. I'm gonna stop boasting now and just get to the recipe.

Ingredients
1 cup flour 
1 cup oats
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup agave syrup
2 tbsp milk of choice (I used almond)
1 tsp vanilla 
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup carob chips

Preheat oven to 400°F. Stir together all ingredients, starting with dry ingredients & ending with wet. Make sure to put in the carob chips very last. Take a few (or 10, in my case) nibbles, just to make sure it's safe. Form into ball-shapes & place onto cookie sheet. Flatten each cookie with a fork & bake for 8-10 minutes. Let cool for about 10 minutes. Most importantly, enjoy! 

Question of the day: What's your favourite kind of cookie dough? 
Mine was always the Pillsbury chocolate chip cookie dough. You know, the kind that comes already made and all you have to do is bake them? My parents always wondered where the cookie dough went. Upon finding out it was me, they always told me I was going to get worms in my belly, but somehow cookie dough still magically disappeared ;)

That's all for today. Hope you like this recipe, & let me know in the comments below if you have any recipe requests or changes you made to this recipe.  

No comments:

Post a Comment